How to hold a dignified, accessible memorial in a
time of social distancing
The time before and after death is a time for communication. It’s not a time to rush.
I’ll walk you through some practical solutions on how to plan a virtual ceremony:
- Who should be the relevant participants?
- What are the limitations in internet connectivity?
- Which digital platforms should I consider?
- How can I get my family to contribute in a meaningful way?
- What are the options for a lasting keepsake?
Join me for a free webinar on Tuesday, 19 April at 11:00 (CEST)